E-commerce platforms are a lot, they are constantly increasing, especially after the massive digital development that the country is witnessing, and e-shopping has become more popular than before, and running a business can be expensive, but there are a number of platforms that allow you the best services At the best prices, some of them are free and open source, and if you are ready to start selling online before you start, the first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate e-commerce platform. Below we will show you the best platforms to sell online and great tricks for it.
What are e-commerce platforms?
E-commerce platforms are computer programs that enable businesses and individuals to sell products and services over the Internet. Sales need software to manage their own operations such as accounting, order management, and inventory management. Ecommerce platforms piece these pieces together to make one consistent and integrated program.
Best E-Commerce Platforms
There are hundreds of ecommerce website designs e-commerce platforms of various types, and you have to choose the ones that suit your business and budget as well, and here is a list of the best e-commerce platforms
- Shopify ecommerce
Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world, it’s simple and easy to use, which makes launching a new online store a breeze. It is also a particularly suitable platform for smaller brands with low sales volume.
- Shopify uses a single dashboard to manage orders, shipping, and payments. This simple approach is perfect for new e-commerce owners. Plus, this platform provides tools to help you create and build your business from the ground up, and will help you:
- domain registration.
- Design your website.
- Marketing your business.
- Support for running Google and Facebook ads.
- Include title tags, meta descriptions, and product details in your store.
- Shopify also offers its own payment gateway (Shopify Pay), although you can still use other popular payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.
- Ease of use One of Shopify’s greatest strengths is its ease of use, its simple dashboard and straightforward system makes it ideal for someone who is new to e-commerce and simply wants to get started.
- Shopify offers you quite a few customization options for your store’s look and functionality, so if you’re looking for a simple way to sell some products, this is a good choice.
Shopify price plan
Depending on the features you want, Shopify plans range from $29 to $299 per month.
The basic plan also allows you to sell an unlimited number of products, while the more advanced plans offer more accounts and options.
Shopify will also charge you additional fees if you want to use your own payment gateway instead of Shopify Payments.
- Magento ecommerce
Built for enterprise, Magento offers complete control over your website so your website developer can create a unique web presence while maintaining server independence, one of the most popular open source e-commerce platforms
Open source Magento is the best choice for large companies, and here are the most important advantages it provides to users:
- Free open source software.
- Almost unlimited possibilities.
- The best for search engine optimization.
- The most customizable solution for large companies with plans to expand further.
Magento price plan
For fully hosted Magento Commerce, prices start at $1,500 per month with an annual payment and provide top-level enterprise features to support your business, including:
- Drag and drop tools to update or create product pages.
- Comprehensive tools for creating customized reports and analytics.
- AI-enabled personalized product recommendations.
- Visual Merchandising Tools to Accelerate Product Placement.
- More than 100 standard reports.
- Built-in customer loyalty tools.
- Wish Lists and Gift Logs.
One of the best e-commerce platforms, WooCommerce is a website building platform that enables you to create an e-commerce store using a custom extension and it’s a wordpress ecommerce.
Two popular options are WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD), both of which offer full integration with your website and are a great way to sell online.
- An open source e-commerce platform built on wordpress ecommerce, which allows you to sell physical and digital products, is modular and fully customizable.
- Full control over the look and functionality of your e-commerce store, including thousands of extensions for everything from payments and shipping to marketing and accounting.
- Many customization options are provided, all of which are open source tools, so developers are free to program in any job they want.
- Ease of use, as it is very easy to get started with either plugin, especially if you are familiar with WordPress.
WooCommerce price plan
WooCommerce is a free add-on, although most store owners will need to purchase at least some premium plugins.
CorporateStack ecommerce development company that can provide you with the latest e-commerce solutions that will help you grow your business.
With CorporateStack, you can take your e-commerce business online using CorporateStack e-commerce development solutions with solutions tailored to your needs.
CorporateStack also strives to provide you with the latest e-commerce development solutions to help you move your store online.
CorporateStack helps you create a modern, reliable and easy-to-use e-commerce solution that your customers will love.
CorporateStack is your trusted e-commerce development solutions company in Dubai, UAE and GGC, here is the top e-commerce solutions they provide for you:
- Enjoy unlimited possibilities with API Integrations
With CorporateStack’s e-commerce development solutions, you will be able to create and expand your e-commerce store if you own one.
CorporateStack helps you integrate your e-commerce platform with any ERP system of your choice (CorporateStack ERP, Microsoft, JD Edwards and more).
You May Like:
CRM vs. ERP: Differences & Which is Right to Support Your Business
With CorporateStack solutions you will be able to create your e-commerce platform in a way that helps you reach customers no matter where they are and on any device of their choice.
Your online store will also have its own mobile app that supports both iOS and Android, as well as an amazing mobile-friendly e-commerce portal that can be accessed using any device.
- Other advantages
There are other advantages that CorporateStack solutions offer you, the most important of which are:
- Advanced Product Customization.
- Product Recommendations.
- Customer Segmentation & Personalization.
- Content Staging & Preview.
- Customer loyalty features.
- Shipping & Inventory Management.
- Performance analytics.
- Business Intelligence.
- Performance & Scale.
- Custom plugins support.
- Cloud Deployment.
- Payment gateway integration.