Each user has a profile on CorporateStack. Profiles are customizable according to user preferences. Profiles are the identity of the user on the system. To access your profile, click on the user icon (or user photo). This will display a dropdown menu which gives several different options to the user.
- To manage their profile page, users can access it by clicking on their name in the drop-down menu. Alternatively, users can click on My Profile, to access the page as well.
- Activity Log, Reminders, Messages, Tasks and Requests take you to the specific pages for these activities.
- Hovering over the Info option allows users to see the various information related to them personally. Users can choose to view the assets they posses, their leave schedule and their department. Users can also choose to change the layout of their dashboard by selecting Arrange Wall.
- If needed, users can choose to logout at the end of their session. However, if using the portal on a personal computer, CorporateStack recommends not logging out. CorporateStack will remember your identity the next time you access the portal, allowing you to use the portal faster.
Users can manage details about their profile from the My Profile page.
- Profile: Details related to the employee account. Note that some fields are greyed out. This fields cannot be modified.
- Employee Details: Personal details related to the employee.
- Work Details: General work details for the employee related to the organization, employment, leave and visa.
- Insurance: Details regarding the insurance for the employee.
- Salary & Bank: Details regarding the Salary and Bank information for the employee
- Documents: Important employee documents can be stored here.
- Employees can add information about each of their documents, such as Passport and National ID here. This allows CorporateStack to remind users to renew important legal documents in a timely manner.
- Employees can also store copies of their important documents in the document store. Simply attach a file and it will be stored appropriately.
Finally, employees can change their password by selecting the Change Password option on the top right corner of the window. However, using this option requires your current password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact a system administrator in order to reset it.
- Navigate to the Arrange Wall page.
- To do this, click on the user profile picture on the top right corner on the page (main navigation).
- Then, hover over Info, and select Arrange Wall.
On this page, a user can customize the Dashboard how they please. Some selected widgets that cannot be moved or deleted. Other widgets can be removed (hidden), or re-ordered as required.