To add a new Employee, click on the New Employee button on the top right corner of the Employee Desk. Here, a new employee can be added to the list. If the package selected by your organization contains other modules, certain other tabs will also be visible in these settings. These are related to the specific module settings for each employee. For example, in the Insurance Tab, details about the employees health insurance can be added.
- Account Status: Refer to the Active/Inactive section above for more information. Account status can also be set to inactive if the employee has not started yet.
- Employee Type: Refer to the User/Non-user section above for more information.
- Email Address: Required. Input a unique email address for the employee. This email address will be used to log into the portal.
- Email Address (Personal): Input a secondary, personal email address for the employee. Notifications can be sent to this email address based on the settings chosen.
- Note: In case the mailbox domain name is not valid, select to send notifications to the personal email address. The employee can then use their personal email address for email.
- Notify User: Emails the employee their account details, as well as other general CorporateStack details that they may require.
This tab allows storing general employee details such as their name, DoB, nationality, and contact details.
is used to assign an employee to a branch, a department, and a job title in addition to other work-related information.
Note: Employee Numbering can be done manually for each employee, or a generic automatic employee numbering system can be specified in global system settings. For more information, refer to that section.
Work Details allows you to store specific details related to the what department the employee works in. This is especially useful for larger companies with multiple branches and various departments. The work details tab is divided into multiple sub-tabs.
The first sub-tab, Employment, can be used to enter various details about the contract signed with the employee.
The second tab, Leave Settings, can be used to enter details about the leave agreement for the employee.
- Annual Leave / Year: Specify how many days each employee is entitled to as annual leave days. As standard, this is 30 days.
- Annual Leave Adjusted: Adjust discrepancies in employees’ annual leave day calculations.
- Allowed Negative Days: Specify the maximum number of annual days to be taken in negative.
- Sick leave taken: Specify the number of sick days taken for balance adjustment
- Annual Leave Cycle: Specify the frequency at which an employee is entitled to their annual leave.
- Maternity leave taken: Specify the number of maternity leave days taken for balance adjustment
- Air Ticket Frequency: Specify how frequently an employee is entitled to an air ticket. As standard, this is each year.
The third tab, Attendance Settings, can be used to enter details about employee attendance and weekend.
- Working hours: Specify the number of hours this employee is supposed to work each day.
- Weekend: Specify an employee’s weekend days.
- Weekend Calculation: Specify if weekend days should be included in leave calculation.
The last tab, Visa Cost, is used to store details about the visa cost for that employee. Various fees related to and validity of the visa can be stored here.